1. Bayraktar, H., Bayram, B. “Fuzzy Logic Analysis of Flood Disaster Monitoring and Assessment of Damage in SE Anatolia Turkey” , 4th International Conference on Recent Advances in Space Technologies, RAST 2009, June 2009, Istanbul, Turkey.
2. Özkan, C., Sunar, F., Berberoğlu, S. and Dönmez, C., Effectiveness of Boosting Algorithms in Forest Fire Classification, The XXIth Congress of International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, Beijing China, 3-11 July 2008
3. Berberoğlu, S., Dönmez, C., Özkan, C. and Sunar, F., Percent Tree Cover Mapping From Envisat Meris And Modis Data, The XXIth Congress of International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, Beijing China, 3-11 July 2008
4. C. Özkan and F. Sunar, Oil-Spill Detection Using Generalized Linear Model and Genetic Algorithm: A case study in Lebanon, 28th EARSeL Symposium and Workshops, Remote Sensing for a Changing Europe, Istanbul / TURKEY, 2-7 June, 2008
5. C. Özkan and F. Sunar, Comparisons of Different Semi-Automated Techniques for Oil-Spill Detection: A Case Study in Lebanon, 27th EARSeL Symposium, Geoinformation in Europe, Bolzano, Italy, 4-7 June, 2007.
6. Inan, H. I., and Cete, M., 2007. Evaluation of Land Parcel Identification Systems, FIG Working Week 2007, Hong Kong SAR, China.
7. Cete, M. and Inan, H. I., 2007. An Overview of Turkish Cadastral Organisation: A Good Practice, FIG Working Week 2007, Hong Kong SAR, China.
8. Bayraktar, H., Bayram, B. “Monitoring Irrigation Areas Using Aster/Terra Images: Diyarbakır”, ASPRS Annual Conference Proceedings, “Identifying Geospatial Solutions”, May 2007, Tampa, Florida, U.S.A.
9. V. Aslantas, R. Kurban, T. Caglikantar, "A Low-Cost Wireless Healthcare Monitoring System And Communication to a Clinical Alarm Station", ELECO 2007 5th International Conference on Electrical and Electronics Engineering, 5-9 December 2007, Bursa, TURKEY.
10. İnan, H. İ., and Çete, M., 2006. The Role of Cadastre in Agricultural Reform Applications of Turkey: Case Study of Trabzon Province XXIII FIG Congress, Munich, Germany.
11. Çete, M., Magel, H., and Yomralıoğlu, T., 2006. The Needs for Improvement in Turkish Land Administration System: Lessons Learned from German Case, XXIII FIG Congress, Munich, Germany.
12. Özkan, C. and E. Beşdok, Genetic Image Matching for Intelligent Photogrammetry, 5th Turkish-German Joint Geodetic Days, March 28-31, 2006 (CD).
13. Beşdok, E. and C. Özkan, Photogrammetric Back-Projection By Using Fuzzy-Camera Calibration, 5th Turkish-German Joint Geodetic Days, March 28-31, 2006 (CD).
14. Kucukmehmetoglu, M. & Geymen, A. (2006). The spatial impacts of rapid urbanization on the limited surface water resources in Istanbul. 46th European Congress of the Regional Science Association, 2006, Volos, Greece (CD).
15. Özkan, C., Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System (ANFIS) Based Local Ordinary Kriging Algorithm for Scattered Data Interpolation, Proceedings of the 14th Symposium on Artificial Intelligence and Neural Networks, 356-363, Çeşme, İzmir, 2005.
16. Çete, M., and Uzun, B., 2005. The Evolving Role of Private Sector in Turkish Cadastral System, From Pharaohs to Geoinformatics FIG Working Week 2005 and GSDI-8, Cairo, Egypt.